Generally Entry in Merchant Navy is done mostly on the basis of entrance exams.
Admission through Entrance Exam:-
After 10th if you want to enter in Merchant Navy then you have been appear in IMU CET exam.
For UG Courses:–
If you want to apply for technical courses for entering Merchant Navy, then you will have appear on the following exam after class 12th:-
- IMU CET
However there are some colleges that take students on the basis of marks secured in class 12.
For PG Courses:-
You can apply for PG courses you will be appear in IMU CET-PG exam.
2.Sponsorship Based Entry:-
- Entry is also possible if you apply either of the popular maritime institutes for maritime programmes You can also be enter through the all sponsorships company which has affiliated to specific institutes.
3. Lateral Entry (LE) into 2nd year of Marine Engineering:-
- Direct Admission into 2nd year has also be available in Marine engineering through the approved by the DGS(Directorate General of Shipping).
- After first year engineering the marks will be minimum 60% .
- After diploma the minimum 60% aggregate marks.
*For any doubt and query write your comment and connect on social media. we will respond you..